Subject: Re: Xen 2.0 howto
To: NetBSD Xen Port <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
List: port-xen
Date: 03/14/2005 09:55:38
* Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> [0335 03:35]:
> Oh, and with this, it's been imported in htdocs.  Thanks for providing
> documentation!

Thanks to everybody involved for this - been a long time coming, and it's
really nice to have a central howto instead of checking list archives (and
wondering if that particular mail is still relevant, etc.)

I see the latest preview xen cd ships with netbsd (along with freebsd and
linux), really feels like it's starting to get much more accessible (to
noobs like me who know barely enough to be dangerous)..

--
'Bender, Ship, stop arguing or I'll come back there and change
your opinions manually.'