Random errors with Xen 2.0 in dom0

Hi, I'm using Xen 2.0 as domain0 on my system, I don't have any
domU running (yet), and I'm building a release with Manuel Bouyer's
patch to build the iso image with the Xen kernels; all fine, but when
it was building, there were some compilation errors:

<built-in>:1: internal compiler error: in ten_to_ptwo, at real.c:2058

And so on... there were some problems with awk on pkgsrc,
src is mounted via NFS as distfiles for pkgsrc, restarting the build
fixed them.

Are these same problems than Manuel reported in previous mails?