Subject: Re: bouyer-xen2 merged in current
To: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.nopcode.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: port-xen
Date: 03/10/2005 10:22:50
On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 02:26:42AM +0100, Juan RP wrote:
> There is something wrong on my XenRocks kernel, I'm just writing this mail
> from NetBSD/Xen 2.0 as domain0 with the XEN0 kernel...
>
> BTW, I didn't see the NetBSD boot messages, only the Xen messages,
> this is something different than Xen 1.2.
>
> Manuel can you fix this?

I do see the messages on the 3 boxes I have installed (2 VGA and one serial).
What do you have in your grub config ? You should have something like:
    module (hd0,a)/netbsd root=/dev/hda1 ro console=tty0
console=tty0 or console=pc will makes the kernel use the VGA console,
anything else will use the serial console (xencons, really).

If that's not the problem, can you post boot message ?

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>