Xen howto?

Hi,

Could somebody write up a short ``how to get started using NetBSD/xen''
that we can include on the port page?  It seems that potential new users
don't know how to start, and the only instructions I could dig up are in
the mailing list archives from last April, which I assume are outdated
by now.

A simple enumerated list of steps would suffice, though the more detail
the better.  If you can come up with such instructions, please send them
to me, www@ or netbsd-docs@, and I'll make sure they are put online.

Thanks,
-Jan

--