Re: bouyer-xen2 branch status

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> checkout your NetBSD-current sources as usual:
> setenv CVS_RSH ssh
> cvs -d anoncvs@<your favorite mirror>:/cvsroot co -PA src
> Then get the bits from the branch:
> cd src/sys/arch/xen
> cvs -d anoncvs@<your favorite mirror>:/cvsroot up -dPA -r bouyer-xen2
> Then build a kernel from the XEN configuration file.

Please excuse me for being a bit dull, but the above does not work for me :'(

When I do the second step (-r bouyer-xen2) I get errors like:
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/block.h is no longer in the repository
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/dom0_ops.h is no longer in the repository
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/dom_mem_ops.h is no longer in the repository
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/hypervisor-if.h is no longer in the
repository
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/kbd.h is no longer in the repository
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/network.h is no longer in the repository
cvs update: include/hypervisor-ifs/vbd.h is no longer in the repository

While patching against 2.0 official is even worse.
Perhaps a different date?

Alternatively, could please someone give me a (per-compiled?) generic
non-dom0 netbsd kernel which works in Xen 2.0.1? Xen's default doesn't :(

--
/~\ The ASCII                            TLD
\ / Ribbon Campaign