Re: xen12load [was: Re: Re: NetBSD version in Xenolinux ?]

Hubert Feyrer wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Joel CARNAT wrote:

Another bit of my question was, as xen12load never compiled on NetBSD_2_0_RC5/i386

FWIW, I've put a xen12load binary compiled from yesterday's NetBSD-current sources at

    http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/xen12load

Thanks ! I tried it but naturally, my xen don't boot :)
I don't really know who's fault it is...
I boots till "initrd" thing message, then reboot...

Any clue on this ?
Or idea on how to get the full boot message ?

--

This mail was sent through my Windows