Subject: Re: Re: xen12load [was: Re: Re: NetBSD version in Xenolinux ?]
To: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 12/14/2004 22:08:20
Hi !

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Joel CARNAT wrote:
> > It shouldn't talk about initrd, this is not used if you boot NetBSD. Usually. I
> > recently posted a readme how to get NetBSD/2.0 running in Xen 1.2. And after
>
>  on the list ? I really should subscribe so...

Have a look into the archive. Somewhat "Xen-HowTo first part" this month.

> > compiling the NetBSD kernel (config file XEN) without CPU optimizations, it
> > should work. You may want to apply at least the patch i posted yesterday if you
> > want more than one domain.
>
>  You mean "more than one (netbsd) domain" ?
>  Or simply more than one (any) domain ?

Hm. More than any matches the problem also. If you don't apply the patch,
idling NetBSD domains eat up the CPU. Besides this, everything works okay :)

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX