Subject: Re: xen12load [was: Re: Re: NetBSD version in Xenolinux ?]
To: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 12/14/2004 21:56:52
Hi !

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Joel CARNAT wrote:
> Thanks ! I tried it but naturally, my xen don't boot :)
> I don't really know who's fault it is...
> I boots till "initrd" thing message, then reboot...
>
> Any clue on this ?
> Or idea on how to get the full boot message ?

It shouldn't talk about initrd, this is not used if you boot NetBSD. Usually. I
recently posted a readme how to get NetBSD/2.0 running in Xen 1.2. And after
compiling the NetBSD kernel (config file XEN) without CPU optimizations, it
should work. You may want to apply at least the patch i posted yesterday if you
want more than one domain.

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX