Subject: Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0 -- SUCCESS
To: TLD <tld@tld.digitalcurse.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 12/12/2004 13:13:08
Hi !

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, TLD wrote:
> Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> > Give this a spin (please try these as separate tests):
> >
> > 1) Remove "options NTP" from your NetBSD/xen kernel config files.
> >
> > 2) Try adding "options HZ=50" to your NetBSD/xen kernel config files
> >    (in addition to removing "options NTP").
>
> Using the above two changes, and a locally built xen12load, I had my
> NetBSD-xen DOM0 system booting in VMWare.

Hm. Strange. Had no success with this config change, tried this Friday evening
as a starting point in CVS differences to april.

No time today, but i will try the other hints also the next days, including
that serial console hint.

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX