Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0

Hi !

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, TLD wrote:
> Michael Kukat wrote:
> > But first of all... start with that, what already worked some time. And this
> > seems to be a real problem. NetBSD/xen seems completely broken somehow. I
> > just
>
> I've sent an email to the person who (I think) built the LiveCD, asking for
> further information (kernel configuration, source timestamp).

Fine. Due to some other facts i currently assume problems in the keyboard part.
Think you saw the mails in the list. And as i really have problems with the
keyboard every 20th boot or so, this really could it be. Trying to use the
DemoCD today to get a wscons-less kernel booted in an unprivileged domain or so.

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX