Subject: Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0
To: Erik Berls <cyber@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 12/11/2004 19:09:28
Hi !

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Erik Berls wrote:
> I think we should try to keep backwards compatibility.  The current
> instance needs to be brought up to support 1.3.  We need 2.x support
> and 3.0 will be out next year.
>
> I'm willing to be point on this, but I can't do it alone.

I would like to help, but currently, my motivation is... away. I gave up. It
doesn't even run on Xen 1.2 currently, and it seems impossible to find the
problem. No hints, nothing. Maybe i just have the time and patience for all
this. Some years ago, i had, when working in the vax-ports :)

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX