Subject: Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 12/11/2004 18:05:55
On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 10:08:21AM -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
] However, I am sure that if anyone *does* step up to do the work, everyone
] who can will help out will help as much as they are able.  The work looks
] rather mechanical and time-consuming but not very hard.

I spoke to Rolf(? His card is at work, and I haven't had my morning
coffee) on wednesday, and he showed me some slides on the future
of Xen.  I'm especially interested in the XenSE stuff.  I've already
been thinking of cool things to do with the technology.

I think we should try to keep backwards compatibility.  The current
instance needs to be brought up to support 1.3.  We need 2.x support
and 3.0 will be out next year.

I'm willing to be point on this, but I can't do it alone.

-=erik.