Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0

> checkin - always the same problem, Xen/NetBSD eats all the CPU and does
> nothing. Tried this with all available Xen binaries and the xen12 package.
> Something is really broken here.

I saw your messages. Maybe it is related to this problem:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2004/03/26/0011.html

I also had it under NetBSD 1.6/i386. A Pentium Pro machine with 64MB RAM
suddently stoped working - just froze at
init: copying out path`/sbin/init' 11 at every reboot.

I am pretty sure I haven't changed anything. Strange...

Bye     Pavel