Subject: Re: NetBSD and Xen 2.0
To: Pavel Cahyna <pavel.cahyna@st.mff.cuni.cz>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 12/10/2004 20:56:31
Hi !

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Pavel Cahyna wrote:
> I saw your messages. Maybe it is related to this problem:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2004/03/26/0011.html
>
> I also had it under NetBSD 1.6/i386. A Pentium Pro machine with 64MB RAM
> suddently stoped working - just froze at
> init: copying out path`/sbin/init' 11 at every reboot.
>
> I am pretty sure I haven't changed anything. Strange...

Hm. Randomness? But this is a very good hint, as this, if it is the same thing
(looks quite so), would be a generic i386bug...

Think it's time to use ddb and some debug messages now :)

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX