Basic questions -> Basic answers.

Hi all,

I would like to try out NetBSD/xen, but before I want to know some
very basic answers, they are:

        o Can I boot NetBSD/Xen without having a NFS root? e.g. from
           a HD or CDROM.
        o Can NetBSD/Xen run X?
        o Does NetBSD/Xen supports NetBSD/i386 binaries?
        o What's the procedure to make a NetBSD/Xen's release? (kernel+sets).

Finally, I've been searching for the Xen tools on the website (the tools to
admin the domains, etc), but can't find them. If you can point me to them, I
could try to make a package for pkgsrc.

That's all for now, thank very much.

--
        Juan RP <juan%xtraeme.unixbsd.org@localhost>