Re: vax wscons setting questions

On 2/12/24 13:46, Anders Magnusson wrote:
Quite unlikely that someone would bother writing a device driver for it.
To test DMF32 a "big" vax is needed; since those are Unibus cards.
I assume that they are quite uncommon these days (I assume Johnny Billquist may have one? :-) )

At LSSM, as far as "big" Unibus VAXen, we have a running 11/750 and an 11/780 that's getting close. We can assist with testing if needed.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA