Re: Clock drift and other open issues: Collecting information

On 2023-12-30 15:21, Mouse wrote:
8650:
Huff:/usr/src# limit

4000/90:
Gnat:/usr/src# limit

One has 'vmemoryuse', the other doesn't.

Oh! Good catch.  That makes me realize that tcsh in itself is
different between the machines...

Well, that seems to me to be unlikely to lead to differences in clock
drift.  If you just want the resource limits, sysctl proc.$$.rlimit is
a relatively shell-independent way of getting them.

You need to read better. :-D
I said the clock was fine, but I was failing a build on one machine and not the other, and gave the limits because of the build failure.

  Johnny