Re: KA630: how does console I/O actually work?

>       interrupt enable  <6>     Read/write.     Cleared     by     processor
[...]
>                                 at IPL 14 (hex).  That is, an  interrupt  is
>                                 requested  whenever  the function {interrupt
>                                 enable AND ready} changes from 0 to 1.

I don't, however, see any language implying that the interrupt request
is - or isn't - rescinded if DONE or IE is cleared before the interrupt
is taken.  I don't rescind them.  simh does.  NetBSD seems to tolerate
either (not surprising).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign