Re: KA630: how does console I/O actually work?

> [...] your issue reminds me of something I encountered with both
> open-simh and "classic" simh.  You appear to make further progress on
> your second boot than either of them, if I am understanding the issue
> you are discussing.

Yes, though it also appears that the issue you're seeing is more
closely related to the ROM code than mine is, in that your failures are
happening in the ROM code, before even the first-stage NetBSD booter
runs.  (You're also simulating a MicroVAX 3900, whereas I'm simulating
a MicroVAX-II; this presumably affects the ROM code in use, but also
means the simulated machine will have different hardware.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign