Re: my simh-vax crashed: panic: pmap_enter on PG_SREF page

> On Dec 21, 2023, at 6:29 AM, Anders Magnusson <ragge%tethuvudet.se@localhost> wrote:
>
> Also, since SREF is set on the page, it means that a user process page is modified, and that information will now be lost.
> Maybe this should be propagated upwards before removing the user process space?

This should already happen as part of the natural flow, right?  I think the problem is avoided in the natural flow by making sure the user PTP mapping (in Sysmap) isn’t left twisting in the wind when a user PTP is put on the free list.

	https://www.netbsd.org/~thorpej/vax-pmap-tbi-ptps-patch.txt

-- thorpej