Re: Can't build pkgtools/digest

> On Sat, Oct 21, 2023 at 03:33:38AM +0000, Andrew Ball wrote:
>> Thanks, that must have been the default. Let me look up how to turn that off.
>
> You should *really* update to 10.0 BETA, the gcc in there is *a lot* better.

Yep, either that or a sufficiently recent -current.  On my
emulated vax:

v: {1} uname -a
NetBSD v.urc.uninett.no 10.99.10 NetBSD 10.99.10 (GENERIC) #0: Wed Oct 11 01:21:21 UTC 2023  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/vax/compile/GENERIC vax
v: {2} exec tcsh
v: {1} pkg_info
cwrappers-20220403  pkgsrc compiler wrappers
mktools-20220614    Collection of pkgsrc mk infrastructure tools
digest-20220214     Message digest wrapper utility
tcsh-6.24.10        Extended C-shell with many useful features
v: {2}
v: {2} gcc --version
gcc (nb3 20231008) 10.5.0

v: {3}

All the packages were built from source and built with default
options.

Regards,

- Håvard