Re: Emulated VAX build done!

Hi!

On Sat, 2023-10-14 19:00:27 -0400, Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> wrote:
> I don't have a real KA630 set up to try this on, so I don't know
> whether it's a bug in the emulator or a bug in the kernel I'm booting.
> I did instruction traces and the only differences are ignorable right
> up to the point at which it finds the message buffer already set up; I
> haven't yet followed my traces past that point.

I *think* I do have a real MicroVAX II around (might even be a GPX),
but I'm quite unable to set it up anytime soon. :(  OTOH, in about
half a year or a year, I hope to be able to actually offer access to
it semi-publically for testing (ie. with a internet-switchable power
socket and access to the console.)

MfG, JBG