Re: 4000-705A?

If the ethernet is SGEC, it should work.  At least it did when the driver was added.
DSSI not supported though.

-- R

Den 2023-01-30 kl. 14:48, skrev Johnny Billquist:
No DSSI support at all. I don't think the built-in ethernet works either, but I could be wrong on that one.

  Johnny

On 2023-01-30 14:21, Dave McGuire wrote:

   Hey folks.  I'm considering installing NetBSD/vax on a 4000-705A to do some data recovery work at LSSM.  Before I attempt it, can anyone tell me what the current status of support for its integrated peripherals?  In particular, will the DSSI and Ethernet controllers work?

   I've not run NetBSD/vax for a long time.  Over the years, there have been many problems with bugs in boot code, etc. Assuming I have a reasonable amount of memory in the machine, will it "just work" now?

             Thanks,
             -Dave