KA410 booting 9.2

Good news everyone,
While I previously reported problems booting post-4.0.1 kernels on a KA410,
I was yesterday able to compile a very minimal 1.6MB, 9.2 kernel that boots
(under boot 1.11 - July 12, 2007) multi-user - in part, thanks to Ragge's
suggestion to disable hdc.  (Thank you Ragge.)  Still working to narrow down
which config element was causing the crashes - hope to report back soon.

Kind regards,
Josh Moyer (he/him)/NODOMAIN.NET
Love, Responsibility, Justice
Leibe, Verantwortung, Gerechtigkeit