Re: Anyone with a QDSS equipped machine

Den 2021-12-05 kl. 11:39, skrev David Brownlee:
Does anyone have a uVAX or similar with a QDSS monochrome display adaptor?

I've been trying to test NetBSD against simh's QDSS emulation and all
I get with the microvax2 simulator is a stream of

    stray interrupt: vector 0x10, ipl 31

when the boot program tries to load the kernel when a QDSS is enabled.
Everything works fine with a QVSS enabled, or with neither.

Does anyone have a QDSS equipped machine on which they could test, or
alternatively, does anyone know if a QDSS would affect the MSCP
interrupt vectors? :)
Hm, just thinking, but maybe it is something else...

I don't know whether this is the case here, but SCB vector 0x10 is "Privileged Instruction fault".
IIRC the "stray interrupt" prints out the offset from beginning of the SCB.
So, it might be something completely different?

-- R