Re: HEADS UP: GCC 10 now default on several ports

On 2021-04-18 17:49, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 05:46:39PM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
I said in my original mail:

"Building from NetBSD-8 does not work. Unsure if this is a known
limitation."

So, not building from current, but am trying to build current.

Yes, but you are overriding HAVE_GCC somehow.

Not that I am aware of. But obviously it has been set by something already before it comes to those lines in bsd.own.mk

But I checked, and my whole source tree is pretty much unmodified, except for some vax specific files, where I have my own development stuff going on. Nothing that affects this.

  Johnny