Re: Trying NetBSD 9.1 on KA650 and VAXstation 3100m38

Yep, there is something that makes userspace extremely slow.
Notice though that the kernel is actually faster with I/O than old kernels (like Ultrix).  Me and Johnny tested that some years ago.

If this userspace problem is found the system will probably be usable again.

Also notice that it has showed up a bug in -current that causing scheduling to get slow (#55415).  Haven't found that yet either.

-- R