DEQNA on MicroVax II

I am trying to resurrect an old microVax II and get NetBSD running on it.

I have a blank disk, a TK70, and a DEQNA.

(Last month's attempt to netboot failed as I could not get the linux
server to respond properly. (It kept saying it could not find
mopboot.sys when it was right there in the directory)

Anyway, I found an old floppy with NetBSD 1.2 on it. I can boot and init
the disk as ra81, but when it goes to download install sets it fails
because the DEQNA cannot access the gateway.

I tried pinging the gateway from the NetBSD command prompt and get no
reply, but if I ping the MV II from another computer it responds just
fine, so I know the DEQNA is transmitting and receiving.

I'd love to try with a later version boot floppy but the MV II has the
only 5.25 floppy around, and my local surplus shop just closed its doors
for good :-(

So 1) are there any known problems why the DEQNA cannot reach the
gateway, (I have tried both 10base5 and 10baseT transceivers on it)

or 2) is there anywhere I can get a TK70 boot tape to do the install?

thanks in advance for any help,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!