Re: gcc-vax in NetBSD-9.0: help needed to test patches

On 8/7/20 6:33 am, emu wrote:
On 2020-06-30 07:47, Kalvis Duckmanton wrote:
To apply them, extract vax_gcc_patches.tar.gz somewhere convenient,
move *.patch and patch.sh to the root of the NetBSD source tree, then
run patch.sh

I tried today, with a cvs checkout of few hours ago, one patch gets
rejected?

I'll have a look, I've been working on the version of gcc-7 in the netbsd-9 branch from March 2020.  The vax port was recently changed over to gcc-8 in -current, wasn't it?  I haven't tried gcc-8 yet.

kalvis