RE: KA410 Boot Failure With TKZ-50

>> Yes, with the tapes, I went all the way back to 1.x with no luck.
>> But I'd have to log another session to get any good output.

> 1.what?  I haven't used a tape in a very long time, but I've netbooted
1.4T (well, my slightly post-1.4T) often enough.  Under emulation, to be
sure, and the emulation is buggy, but it runs long enough to boot and start
a build of the world before crashing, which is well past how far you're
getting.  And bugs in emulators normally make them _fail_ more often, not
_work_ more often, than they should.

Reno or dot something or other -- I swear -- or at least the docs, quiet far
back.  It's probably the SCSI layer.  Do I implement TMSCP(sp?)

> That was emulating a KA630, though, not a KA410.  I don't know the
> KA410 well enough to know the differences.

I have some KA650 in storage, but I don't know how soon I'll be resurrecting
them.

-- KRJ/NODOMAIN.NET