Re: NetBSD 9.0

Hi,

trying to install it, but there is actually no
pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/vax/9.0 ?

pkgsrc for NetBSD 9 has issues. One, OpenSSL in the OS is broken. Two, perl doesn't compile and nobody has gotten around to fixing it. I think automake is broken, too

I've been working on it a little bit at a time, but I haven't been able to dedicate much time to it yet. I only have a handful of packages based on using perl 5.28.2.

Now that many / most of us are shut in, I'm hoping to get a chance to work on that again soon. If you'd like to start with these, here they are:

https://www.klos.com/~john/vax/All/bash-5.0.11nb1.tgz
https://www.klos.com/~john/vax/All/bison-3.4.2.tgz
https://www.klos.com/~john/vax/All/libtool-base-2.4.6nb2.tgz
https://www.klos.com/~john/vax/All/m4-1.4.18nb2.tgz