Re: Moving VAX into 21 century :-)

Hello!
Never assume.
Me? I would not. But I believe there are people on the list who have
not spoken who have. Besides I believe one member relies on non human
labor for writing his code and even testing new releases.

As soon as I figure out how I'll get a new simh/VAX system up and
running and ready to try out the recent one.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8%gmail.com@localhost