Re: VS2000 + NetBSD

Anders Magnusson <ragge%ludd.ltu.se@localhost> writes:

> How much memory do you have in the VS2000?  Default is IIRC 2M which
> is too small for most versions of NetBSD...

It is a cute little machine, though.  I ran VMS 5.5 on one of mine, with
DECwindows, all in that puny 2MB of RAM.  It was slow, but it worked.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay