Re: VAXstation 3100/m76 stray interrupt

That's actually very interesting. When I tried to install OpenBSD
originally from an external SCSI expansion unit, it failed repeatedly. I
ended up installing successfully from mopd and NFS.

There may be a whole bunch of issues causing NetBSD to fail on the
VAXstation 3100. Sort of a shame, but I know very little about any BSD
kernel so this might be something I should give up on.

Thanks for the information though,

Aaron.