Re: Free 4000/60 and VT420 (Oakland, CA)

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Adam Kranzel <akranzel%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Anyone want a free 4000/60 and/or VT420?
> It's been years since either of them was turned on, so no promises that they work, but hopefully they still do.
> I'm in West Oakland, and you'll need to pick them up. Unfortunately I don't have the time to pack them and ship them anywhere.

Hmph. I would but I'm not planning to be in California any time soon.
I'll be in Florida next week but that doesn't really help. I'll see if
I can find a local friend who might be interested in picking it up and
either storing it until I'm in the area next or shipping it.

--
greg