VAX Framebuffer

Hi all,
finally managed setup "everything" and manage to compile a complete 7.99.4(2015-01-11), and made myself even some .iso images.
Have here a /vlc, /60 and a /90.
Is there still anything I can test on the frame buffer?

What parts are checked in in the meantime, what has to be patched to get it working?

(I saw, that the lcg.c is checked in, and lcg is uncommented in GENERIC, so this was pulled up to the CVS)

All the best,
emanuel