Re: VS3100M76 - current

Patrick Finnegan wrote:

> It appears that Debian's Mopd has a patch to work with ELF.  Perhaps it
> could work on FreeBSD for you?
>
> In any case, it works on things other than NetBSD. I'm not sure providing a
> non-ELF kernel image makes sense. I'm sure it's not a trivial change.
>
> Pat

...at first: Why you answering at top? Outlook?

2nd: not hte kerenl, the problem is simply the "boot" file that gets loaded
from mopd and the change as simple as mopcopy ELF-bootfile mop-bootfile on
a NetBSD system building the distribution.
The kernel gets loaded later over NFS from that already booted bootfile.

I'll look for the Debian stuff, thx.

Regards,

Holm