Re: disklabel compatibility

I tried to recreate the disklabel with 6.1.4 and this time it did not
like that the label had 16 partitions. I changed the number to 8 and
it wrote it fine and now can read it.

Now that I see David Brownlee's message I could have fixed it directly
from 6.0.4 (and maybe 6.0.1) by changing the number of partitions.
There was no indication of what was wrong with the label though.

-chuck