Re: need help with part number

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 01:45:22PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I've been digging for hours and can't find this.  I need the DEC part
> number for either (preferably both) of the two cabinet kits for the
> KFMSA board, which is an XMI DSSI controller.  They are CK-KFMSA-LJ and
> CK-KFMSA-LN, but I need the part numbers.  Can anyone help me out?

What you need is the "Option Module" book that maps all the part numbers
and names to each other.  I think its full title was either "Option Module
Handbook" or "Option Module Manual".  Of course really it's not either,
it is just a gigantic index.  Roughly the size and shape of a large telephone
book when I last saw a paper copy in the mid 1990s.

I should have that very copy around somewhere but I'm having trouble
finding it.  I would think this must have been placed online and that
copies would have leaked out somehow -- but Google is not finding any
for me today!

Thor