Re: pkgsrc-2013Q4 packages for NetBSD 6

On Sat, 2014-01-18 01:40:46 +0000, John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I've begun compiling packages from pkgsrc-2013Q4 on a VAXstation
> 4000/60 (I'm still looking for someone who does professional
> soldering so I can get the SIMM sockets in my VAXstation 4000/90a
> fixed). Since this machine isn't horribly fast, I'm doing

Where are you (or actually the machine) located? Do you have a photo
of the damage? Or a more detailled description of what's broken there?

> incremental uploads of packages once a day. They can be found here
> on ftp.netbsd.org:
>
> /pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/vax/6.0_2013Q4/All/
>
> Note that the symlink for 6.0 won't be changed to 6.0_2013Q4 for
> quite a while because there are 2,500 packages in the old folder and
> only 42 in the new directory.

I have a number of /60, /90 and /90a at my hand, which I probably
wouldn't physically give away, but they're in my basement and they'd
possibly used as build slaves?  Somebody sponsoring electrical power?

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost
+49-172-7608481