Re: Hello

Dear Partner,

Good day to you, I am Lasha Morchiladze the personal assistant to Georgian
president Mikheil Saakashvili. Our regime is about to over and the new Prime
Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili planed to jail us for causing 2008 war of which we
stole a lot of money.

I want to send all my money to you (380,000,000$) little by little, and run
away from this country after the nest elections which come up soon.

Please let every thing be secret between us.

Reply me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mr. Lasha Morchiladze.