My LAST WISH!

Labuan FT,
I am sure you will be apprehensive/Skeptical about my Email due to the Level of
Scams going on in the Internet in recent times.I write this email to you on my
sick bed facing death due to my cancerous ailment.I am sufferer of esophageal
cancer,with a very short time to live.I was happily married to an English woman
until she passed away few years ago..Our life together as man and wife lasted
for three decades without child.I wish to bequeath a substantial sum to you for
charity&humanitarian work.Reply to my other e-mail:
(kamarayusuf%careceo.com@localhost) if you are lead by the spirit to work for
the less privilege.
Mr Yusuf Kamara