Building current

Trying to build current natively on a VAX today gives a whole bunch of errors of the form:

/usr/src/lib/libc/gen/getpass.c(189): warning: conversion of 'unsigned char' to 'int' is out of range [119]

Anyone else seen this? Is it local to VAX only, or something other platforms also see? I tried looking at the code, but my eyes rolled up almost immediately.

        Johnny