Re: installboot is broken

On 03/24/2013 08:52 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:

We have not used out own boot program on the FE media since 2.0 or something. I still have a copy around on my FE RL02 just in case something really bad happens, and I need it, but I have not used it in ages.
Note that 2.0 is very new in the vax world, I think I had most of the hardware I had access to supported around 1.4 :-)

-- Ragge