Re: Current GCC versions

On Sat, 2013-02-02 18:56:13 +0000, Valeriy E. Ushakov
<uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost> wrote:
> Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> > As there's no `strace'
>
> There's ktrace(1)/kdump(1) or ktruss(1).

ktruss+kdump seem to be what I was looking for.

Looking at the dump, it seems ld.elf_so fails to map/link the program.
Unfortunately, setting LD_DEBUG doesn't have any effect, seems that
debugging support is switched off by default. So I'll rebuild it, with
debugging enabled, place it next to the original ld.elf_so (with a
slightly different name), modify cc1's INTERP to use the hacked ld.so
and see what happens.

Thanks for the hint!

MfG, JBG

--