device matching at mainbus

Hi all,

since Ragge begged me to not use my vsbus, I attached the console device at
the mainbus from the vax, as it also done with the sgec for example.

I now have some questions about this:

The mainbus has a somewhat simplyfied interface to the device drivers,
specially there seems to be mo support for the config file att all.

The SCN2681 is a Dual UART, that means I have 2 Channels and the
calculating of baudrates etc from one channel is depending on the other
and there is only one interrupt generated from both units, but each unit
must have it's own softc. The driver is a little bit special at this.

Is it right, that I have to insert 2 devices in the cpu_devs line
(ka650_devs[]) to get the driver_attach() routine called 2 times?

If this is the case, than removing that vsbus thing from my code
seems not a really good idea to me since a proper inclusion of the both
channels requires the config file support again..

How can I implement 2 instances of a driver at mainbus otherways?

????

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info%tsht.de@localhost, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741