Re: About support for rtVAX300

forgot that one:

Johnny Billquist wrote:

> >I must have been tired. When I looked last night, it looked to me as if
> >you had missed a zero in your address, but now it looks fine.

I Posted this after hours of hacking in that code, 11:30 pm or so.
Why you not even post thet there is a Zero missing and let me look at that
damned code again for some time?
Even if you have mistaken, this would be a lot more easy to prove than
that what you wrote.. please, for the next time, don't do this again.
I'm not in arace where I must win against someone, even not in a school
where I have my Master out of that...

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info%tsht.de@localhost, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741