RE: About support for rtVAX300

Holm Tiffe [holm%freibergnet.de@localhost] wrote:
> Du you really think that the KA650 is the best decision here?
> I'm hacking around for some time with the ka410 as basis wich
> is also an CVAX but w/o Lance and QBUS but with something
> calles vsbus and a SGEC..

I know nothing about NetBSD but ...

KA410 is the hardware for the MicroVAX 2000/VAXstation 2000 which is
based on
the 78032 chip, which is the same chip as the MicroVAX II (KA630).

Your rtVAX 300 is based on the CVAX, which is a KA650 (and was used in
the MicroVAX 3600 IIRC).

Whether KA650 is the best choice or not I leave in the hands of others
more
familiar with NetBSD (but if Ragge says it's a good place to start, then
it probably is).

Antonio
arcarlini%iee.org@localhost