VAXstation TURBOchannel adapter documentation

As I mentioned a bit ago, I designed the TURBOchannel adapter used in
the VAXstation 4000/60, /90, and /96.

This mention prompted someone to ask me about documentation. Although I
have never seen the official DEC documentation for the device, I
<u>did</u> find the manual I wrote for delivery to DEC.

You can find it here: http://anachronda.webhop.org/~rivie/pmariah/

It's the RUNOFF output; I've not found the sources. I'm not sure I have
the sources anymore.
--
roger ivie
rivie%ridgenet.net@localhost