Re: NetBSD/vax performance (Was: /etc/disktab on vax)

On 07/03/2012 10:30 AM, David Brownlee wrote:
> Come on, this month is Retrochallenge 2012 (
> http://retrochallenge.org/ ), so now is a perfect excuse to spend some
> time poking around with your beloven VAXen :)

  Ahh, but this month is also "big firmware release" for me, as well as
my last truck trip to FL (for real this time) to get the last of my
stuff out of there.  Only a dozen or so racks to go.  Sadly this year's
Retrochallenge is poorly timed for me.  Next year, though..

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA